Sunday, February 19, 2012

More Disney Videos

I could never figure out how to get those World of Color Light Show videos to upload to the blog so I had to create a YouTube account and upload the videos to there and then link them to the blog here. Seems like an awful lot of work for a couple of short videos but there you go.

The whole World of Color show lasts probably 15-20 minutes so I was only able to get a couple clips of it. I wish I could have gotten the whole thing but we got the best parts. This first video is the Pirates of the Caribbean portion of the show.

The next video is the finale. Again, I really wish the camera could have done justice to how brilliant the show was in person. I feel like someone has actually been able to outdo Las Vegas at something - this was better than the fountains at the Bellagio, and I thought nothing could be cooler than that. Well, I've been wrong before!


It's been a busy blogging day - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment